PCSS Shoot Cancelled Saturday and Sunday, May 1-2.

Forecast for Friday and Saturday at the Comanche Country Ranch is a better than 60% chance of rain (80% on Saturday) with rain forecast to continue into Saturday evening. While no rain in the forecast for Sunday, veteran shooters at Plum Creek know that if it rains for 2-3 days right up to shoot time, the range will be soaked, mud and puddles everywhere, and not enough wood chips to soak it all up. So the Board has reluctantly decided that we should cancel the shoot for this weekend.
Workday tomorrow cancelled. With no shoot on Saturday or Sunday and rain forecast for Friday morning, no need to have a workday this Friday. Stay home and stay dry.

Comments are closed.